Come work for us!
Fill in the application to kick-start your new career today!
In more detail
REQUIRED: All candidates must adore children and be flexible to travel.
Imagine That is Australia's largest children's photography company and we’re looking for a results-driven sales representatives and passionate photographers to work in our mobile photography studios.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Photographer & Promotions Representative, you will build open, friendly relationships with consumers and provide outstanding photo shoots in our mobile studio. Using your strong communication and photography skills, you will shoot, style and create beautiful images for our customers. All photographers must be confident in promotions, be able to work within a team and as an individual. This is a challenging career path that allows you to progress as far as your ambition will take you.
What we look for
- Strong communication,
- Excellent photography skills,
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills,
- Self-motivated, career-oriented with confidence and a positive attitude,
- Flexibility with travel arrangements,
- Proven work experience as a photographer;
- Must be able to work a flexible roster ( Mon - Sun ).
Benefits and Perks
What we can offer to you
- Continual support from a team of national managers,
- Full paid training while you learn about clients’ products and sales techniques,
- Opportunity for advancement – 100% growth from within the company,
- Travel & training opportunities;
- Full Time 38 hours p/w and performance incentives on top of your weekly income.
If this sounds like the challenging, rewarding career path you are looking for, submit your cover letter and resume today!